Pond Powerhead - 12 V
Sale Sold out
Regular price £229.98
Regular priceUnit price per
The Aquascape Pond Powerhead is designed to create water movement and eliminate stagnant areas in ponds and water gardens, providing circulation, surface agitation, and aeration. This standalone pump does not require any pipe or plumbing. Simply set the powerhead directly in the pond or disguise it in the pond using rocks or other materials. The energy-efficient, low-voltage motor can be powered by a standard outdoor 12-volt transformer (not included).
- Increases circulation and movement in areas with low water flow
- Great for soling problems with stagnant water
- Simply set in the pond - no pipe or plumbing required
- Small compact design makes it easy to install in a new or existing water feature
- Prevents buildup of unsightly decaying debris
- Energy efficient, low voltage 40 watt motor
- Powered by a standard 12-volt transformer (not included). The 40 watt motor requires low voltage 50Watt AC Adaptor - See our 12V Quick-Connect 50 W Transformer
- Includes 6m quick connect cable
- Compatible with Aquascape Quick Connect extension cables (sold separately)
- Can be used alone or with additional Pond Power-heads to maximise circulation in larger water features.
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
- Measures: 25cm x 15cm x 15cm (L x W x H)
- Cord Length: 25 feet
Have any of these questions?
How to use
How to use
Our shipping fees apply to UK residents. If you're further afield then reach out to us with your order, then dispatch cant calculate the shipping fees
Enjoy Paradise and Save Money
Our goal is to help you Dream, Plan and Enjoy Ponds and Water Features.