DIY Pond Waterfall Filter Box
This DIY Pond Waterfall Filter by Aquascape is the ideal DIY solution for filtering small ponds and water features. This includes pre-formed ponds or container water gardens. We love this little affordable DIY pond waterfall filter box as it provides efficient mechanical and biological filtration, and of course the crucial aeration while creating a waterfall.
This affordable DIY pond waterfall filter box provides efficient mechanical filtration, biological filtration, and crucial aeration while creating a waterfall. The compact and simple construction allows the filter to be easily incorporated into new or existing ponds by simply positioning it at the side of the pond.
Features and Benefits:
- Ideal DIY solution for filtering small ponds and water features up to 4000 litres
- Provides mechanical filtration, biological filtration, and aeration while creating a waterfall
- The compact and simple construction allows the filter to be easily incorporated into new or existing ponds by simply positioning it at the side of the pond.
- Easy and cost-effective way to create a waterfall
- Includes filter mat and biological filter media net
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
Whats in the Box:
- a filter mat
- a media net (Bio Balls sold separately)
- a support rack
- multi-hose fitting
The included filter mat provides efficient filtration, collecting finer debris as it passes through the filter. A biological filter media net is included to hold BioBalls or other biological filter media (not included) to help keep pond water healthy.
A filter support rack provides an ideal base for the filter media, and the swirl chamber at the bottom of the filter slows, levels, and directs water flow to maximise filtration.
The included multi-hose fitting is compatible with our kink free suction hose pipe sizes tubing. This fitting will accept 25mm (1"), 32mm (1 1/4"), and 40mm (1 1/2") making the installation quick and easy.
The filter is compatible with pump flow rates from 2,000 to 20,000 litres per hour.
Pond Waterfall Filter Specs:
- Maximum Flow Rate:20,000 LPH
- Max Pond Volume:4,000 Litres
- Inlet Fitting Dimensions:a above hose tail (25mm, 32mm, 40mm)
- Filter Dimensions: 51cm L x 38cm W x 32cm H
If desired, this DIY Pond Waterfall Filter can be turned into a beautiful, natural-looking waterfall (you can even move the filter box back by running a stream liner under the whole stream and waterfall). Disguising into the landscape is easy when using rocks or other creative landscape materials. The spillway measures 32cm wide, and the extended snout and integrated drip edge effectively prevent water loss (when install on the edge of a pond).
Some pond filters can be complicated to use, install, or maintain. With this little DIY Pond Waterfall Filter, it make the whole water feature easy to maintain, clean and will provide clear and healthy water.
Ideal DIY solution for filtering small ponds and water featuresProvides mechanical filtration, biological filtration, and aeration Includes filter mat and biological filter media net