Wild Waterfall Walking in Wales
Our next waterfall walking event in Wales
Saturday 19th and Sunday 20th February
An opportunity to get inspired by Mother Nature. As MARK takes us to more of his favourite waterfalls in Wales (with a chance to walk behind some off them). This trip is over two days you can join Mark and TEAM anypond for as much or as little as you want.
Everyone welcome, information and starting points will be given closer to the event. For people returning from November we are revisiting the same falls on the Sunday, with new ones booked in for the Saturday. This will be subject to change and weather (February is a great time to lots of flowing water). purchase your place TODAY.
Two Main Options
Waterfall Walking Only
Event Fee: £29.98 If you are happy to meet up with the main group both morning, Sunday is an early start to beat the crowds (walking from the bunkhouse). We have a couple of starting points for walking and can provide other details of place stay if the bunkhouse is full or you prefer different options. Price includes parking at the bunkhouse.
Bunkhouse Accomodation: for two night stay (Meet up Friday 18th February at 8pm for dinner and then stay again saturday night 19th February)
- Dinner on Friday night - meal available (may be subject to change).
- Saturday Night - Local pub for dinner then drinks around the fire or a takeaway
- Linen for bed
- Breakfasts (included)
- Tea, coffee and milk
Main Bedroom: (£129.98 per person) 11 Beds a mixture of single and bunk beds.
Little Barn “Private Room”: (£399.98) 4 single beds upstairs (spiral staircase) from the lounge
Private Room: (£299.98) 2 BunkBeds (up to four people) on the ground floor next to main eating area.
Food and Drink on your own:
- No lunch on Saturday (Stop off at Tesco’s Express before our lunch break)
Additional information for everyone on what you will need to bring:
- Waterproof clothing (for weather and waterfall splash)
- Sturdy (preferably waterproof) footwear
- Consider bringing enough change of clothes in case get wet during day
- Phone reception can be patchy if none existent in areas
Optional Extras To Consider:
- Binoculars (for bird watching, dipper are usually around)
- Walking poles
- Foam mats or similar for sitting on rocks
- Rucksack for carrying food or drinks etc keeps hands free and everything dry!
Have any of these questions?
How to use
How to use
Our shipping fees apply to UK residents. If you're further afield then reach out to us with your order, then dispatch cant calculate the shipping fees
Enjoy Paradise and Save Money
Our goal is to help you Dream, Plan and Enjoy Ponds and Water Features.