50mm X 8m Solvent Hose - FLEXIBLE PVC PIPE
High grade flexible PVC Pond Pipe.
This pipe is the best available and reduces construction time markedly when compared to solid piping. Simply bury it along the edge of you pond or creek and its done. No push fittings - just use regular PVC glue to quickly join or connect to your check valve, skimmer and filter.
As the pipe has a smooth inner surface and there is no need for fittings, the pumping volume loss due to friction is minimised.
Extremely durable, this pipe is UV protected and puncture resistant unlike the thin walled ribbed pipe on the market. Try it once and you wont go back.
The 50 mm piping is suitable for volumes up to 18000. lt’s per hour with out restricting pump performance.
- 50mm Inside Diameter
- Bend radius = 15 cm. makes it easy to install around objects and along the side of the feature
- Flexible yet will not crimp or cave in
- Above and below ground installations
- Non-toxic formulation - Fish Safe
- Manufactured from high quality PVC compound. It will last many many years with out splitting or deteriorating
- Rigid PVC spiral resists crushing and impact
- Temperature range -21ºC to 65º C
- Working PSI @ 21ºC = 70PSI
- Improves your water flow
- Black or Grey colour inhibits algae growth and is easily hidden
- Comes in 7.5m and 15.2 Rolls
- No more hose clamps - Use with PVC glue-able slip fittings available from any hardware, plumbing or pool supplies
Have any of these questions?
How to use
How to use
Our shipping fees apply to UK residents. If you're further afield then reach out to us with your order, then dispatch cant calculate the shipping fees
Enjoy Paradise and Save Money
Our goal is to help you Dream, Plan and Enjoy Ponds and Water Features.